Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 3 September 2011

Red Bear


Hi everyone,

This is possibly my last bear during the holidays - I have another two bears made up and almost there but I may not have time to finish them until next weekend (poor things!)

This is red bear (unamed so far). She is around 11.5 inches high, stands by herself and has huuuge feeties :) She is made in a red curly mohair and a white sparse mohair on her head and body. She really is gorgeous, I absolutely adore her face and her eyes!! She is stuffed with plolyester filling and some rubber pellets in her arms and tum.

She is available for adoption once I come up with a name, but feel free to contact me for more information on my website... www.keli-b-bears.com

Thank you!
Kelly

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your bears. One question where are you buying the Rubber Pellets?

    ReplyDelete