Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday 16 October 2011

The fair is approaching!

Hello guys,

With only a week to go until my next fair, I have been busy sewing away (and nearly going blind by a flying needle from my sewing machine!) to make sure I have enough gorgeous creations to sell. I now have 14 bears to sell - my latest being created and born within the last hour! His name is Little Blue and he is a 11.5 inch bunny made from a fabulous blue splodgy mohair - I love him! He has a very appealing face! Here he is pictured below:


I have just had a huge photoshoot of my bears - you can see details on my facebook page - but here is also a group shot of the 14 bears I am taking to Minstead. Enjoy!!


I will keep you updated on how the fair goes - I will then be starting on some special Christmas bears for my fair at Brighton racecourse in December :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment