Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday 15 November 2010

Bears

Good Evening :)

My name is Kelly and this blog is intended for me to talk about bears - bears in the UK and across the world. Although I have only collected artist and manufactured collectors bears for two years, I have always had a passion for cuddly toys and upon stumbling across a Charlie bear in Autumn 2008, my passion grew! I currently own 65 Charlie bears, 14 Kaycee bears and 6 artist bears - most of which are OOAK's.

I have helped organise a bear get together earlier this year to celebrate Charlie bears and some other fabulous bears. I also write a review for a Charlie bear fansite and help to moderate the forum. I have dabbled in bear making myself - I am currently on my third bear although the fur is horrific to handle and so I may move onto another bear and come back to it after more experience. I went on a bear making course in August of this year and have booked to go again for a weekend in March.

Ill be updating my blog with new bears, new collections, fairs, excitement and probably a rant here or there concerning bears on the secondary market.

Enjoy the blog and please feel free to leave nice comments =D

Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment