Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 22 January 2011

Little unamed bear

Hello!

Here is my latest bear. She doesnt have a name but I was thinking perhaps Ella. She is made from a pattern from Christie Bears and she is absolutely adorable! Im really pleased with her technically and I now feel confident to start altering patterns so my next bear will be based on this pattern :)






The start of 2011 is very busy for me in the bear world. I am off to a Kaycee Bear signing event next weekend where I will purchase Blossom - a pink rabbit! After that I am off to Trentham and One More Bear the bear shop to start sorting out the food place for our Charlie Bear Gathering Event. In February, it is QVC for Charlie bears, the launch of their new collection and then I am off to Hugglets at the end of February. Busy busy busy! And expensive!!!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my newest bear :)

Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment