Hello everyone :)
Just an update on my current bear. Well, my intention was to alter a pattern drastically and sell it as one of my own Keli-B Bears but I was worried about copyright. I didnt want to sell the bear as my own for it to resemble the original pattern as this isnt fair to the original artist. Soooo...I jumped in the deep end and have completely designed my own bear. I used the patterns I have as guides to the size of each body bit and so far all is going well :)
The legs and foot pads are sewn in and I have started on the head. I will get the rest finished tomorrow but I have to wait to do the body because I am waiting for my first batch of tush tags to arrive! Ill get pics up of them when they arrive. Also waiting for the swing tags to come as well, nervous about those too!!!