Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 22 February 2014

2014 - a year of positivity!

Well I am not very good with keeping up with things - especially my blog. However I am going to make a real effort this year to continue with it!

My bear making has come on a long way since I last posted. I am creating bears, dogs, cats, rabbits and even have an elephant commission! I have also recently had a 3-page feature in the Teddy Bear Times magazine - a very proud moment for me!

It is currently half term so I have been resting (with a horrific cold!) and have finished 3 beauties and almost finished a kitty cat. Here they are - they will be coming to the Sheffield bear fair with me in May:



I am visiting Hugglets tomorrow where 4 of my bears will be exhibited on a stall. Sally Thomas now owns a bear shop only 20 minutes away from where I live and has kindly stocked some of my bears in her shop - Bear With Me. They will be on her stall tomorrow - exciting!

Personally, I have had some exciting things happen in my own life. 2013 was one of the worst years of my life but it was saved by a wonderful day - I got married on August 10th! I then started a new lovely job in the September teaching Early Years - another new challenge! Life is now looking up and I hope 2014 will be fantastic both personally and in the bear world!

Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment