Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday 2 March 2014

Looking to the week ahead...

Good evening,

Today I have been cracking on with my two current projects. I could not finish my black and white cat a few weeks ago due to not having any cats eyes. So after hand painting them and allowing them to dry, today I have finished all 6.5" of him! This is domino the cat - his eyes sparkle!


Then I carried on with my reddy-brown bear who I am VERY excited about. He is a wonderful size and weight and his fur is SO soft! This is 11" Rusty!

And there ends bear making for another week. The week ahead holds lots of school work (I had best get going with my planning after I have typed this post up!). I am hoping I can cut out a little viscose golden bear - I haven't ever done a bear that is less than 9 inches so it will be a new challenge! 
Kelly
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment