Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 1 March 2014

Weekends and babies!

Phew! It is the weekend! It has been a long week at work but now the sun is shining!

I had some fantastic news last night. My friend gave birth to a gorgeous little boy! 4 pounds 4 ounces, it has been a difficult journey and he had to come early but he is doing well! My husband also had an interview this week and got the job. So it has been good news all round!

Today I am meeting up with my other friend and we are going to have my dress fitting for my bridesmaid dress! It is a beautiful dress...I just hope it fits!

For the rest of today I am planning on finishing a black and white cat, and working on a reddy-brown bear too as well as relaxing...ha! Tomorrow I will finish off the reddy-brown bear and make a start on a golden coloured teddy bear.

Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment