Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday 1 December 2010

A very bear-ful week!

This week has been fantastic! Full of bears, bears and more bears!

Tuesday (yesterday) brought a whole day of Charlie Bears QVC shows including the TSV, a christmas bear and some more exclusives. I only had enough money to buy one bear (Melody - inspired by Maximilian bear!) but she is beautiful and I cannot wait to recieve her! With all the snow we have had though, the delivery will take a while - but well worth the wait :)

Yesterday, I also embarked on starting a new bear. I am using a 'pink champagne' coloured curly, sparse mohair and it is beautiful! I had some problems finding the nap of the fur but I'm there now. Today, I started on the legs - but the footpads have driven me mad again and after two hours of shouting at my sewing machine (poor thing!) I gave up and will try again with a fresh determination another day :)

Last weekend I went to pick up a bear on pre-order. Snowflake Kaycee bear is now sitting in my hug. She is a christmas limited edition of 100 and is fantastic. I also came away with Bluebell Kaycee bear - a little bluey-white bear. Fantastic =D

That is all there is to report at the moment (I think). Ill give another update on my pink bear soon!
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment