Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 19 March 2011

Cherry Blossom

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to introduce you to my latest creation - a cute little bunny called Cherry Blossom. She is 11 inches tall from top to toe and comes in an Easter themed basket with some cute little chicks!!!

She has been created from pink mohair and pink ultrasuede on her inner ears, foot pads and paw pads. Inside, she is stuffed with polyester filling and glass beads in her arms and legs. She is further weighted with some steel shot in her tummy. Around her neck she has a purple ribbon complete with five easter themed buttons and a little bow on her ear finished her off perfectly :)

I have just had a call from my mum. I sent a picture to her earlier of Cherry Blossom and she loves her so Cherry Blossom is now sold! I will be making a grey bunny similar to Cherry Blossom, so if you liked her, then watch this space :)
Thanks so much!
Kelly
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment