Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday 21 August 2011

Far too long!

Three months since I posted on here....where has the time gone?!

It is getting to the end of August now - I have been busy making lots and lots of bears for the Minstead bear fair on the 23rd of October. It is the summer holidays so I have had plenty of time to stock up and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Piccies can be seen on my website www.keli-b-bears.com - in the bears for sale section and the fairs section.

The bear fair in Stratford on the 12th June was a success! I was very excited about it and seeing as it was my first bear, the experience was phenomenal! I sold two bears on the day and had lots of fantastic feedback so I am already looking forwards to future fairs and the creations I make.



I have just sent off my advertisement for the Teddy Bear Times. It will appear in the next issue so please look out for it :)

Just a quick one for today, so I will update again very soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment